Sprint Workshop 2: Building Medtech Companies: Learn how to attract investment to fund product development and scale your company
30 September 2020
Medtech product development requires long gestation periods with significant inputs of capital to build and scale a medtech product. Medtech startups and SMEs deploy a range of strategies to secure funding from multiple sources – government, philanthropic, bank loans and venture capital.
This webinar for medtech startups aims to provide insights about funding drawn from experts such as founders of medtech startups and SMEs, venture capital and philanthropic organisations.
The workshop is part of the Longitude Prize Sprint programme.
Dr Chandrasekhar Nair, Co-founder, Bigtec/Molbio, India
Colin Denver, CEO, SpeeDx, Australia
Panel discussion: Learn how to attract investment to fund product development and scale your company
- David Gill, St John’s Innovation Centre, UK
- Manish Miglani, Impact Invesment, Nesta, UK
- Radha Kizhanattam, Unitus Ventures, India
- Dr Abel Ureta-Vidal, Serial Entrepreneur, Founder of Eagle Genomics, Investment Director at CMS Ventures, UK
- Dr Tuhin Bhowmick, Co-founder Pandorum Technologies, USA